Assessment Only (1.5 hours)
HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This course is for those who are confident in their skills and only want to complete the assessment
- The DRSABCD action plan and responding to emergency situations
- Managing unconscious casualties
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Using a defibrillator (AED)
- Legal issues in First Aid
- Infection Control
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This course is for those who have completed CPR training in the past. If you have never undertaken first aid training, then we recommend that you delay your training until after the current health crisis.
Students will need to complete the mandatory eLearning before undertaking the face-to-face assessment.
Training Materials Provided
Basic life support publication and plastic CPR wallet card.
Recommended recertification period
St John Ambulance Recommends, as per the First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice and the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines, that resuscitation skills are renewed every 12 months.
Recommended Product/First Aid kits
- Key-ring face shield or face mask
- Personal, Small, Medium or Large Leisure Kit (for the home and car)
- Standard or Medium Workplace Kit (for industry)
- Off-Road 4WD kit, Recreational Marine Kit or Motoring Kit (for the great outdoors)
Viewing sessions for:
There are no available sessions for this period