4G MEDICAL ALERT CONTROLLER
The St John Medical alarm is a monitored personal medical alarm where help can be summoned with the press of a button.
The device is an ultra-capable Australian Made and Australian Standards compliant 4G medical alert controller supporting central station monitoring.
The large backlit Help and Cancel keys are conveniently positioned for easy operation or press the help button on up to 8 pendant transmitters which use TWR spread spectrum technology for reliable operation.
The powerful Two-Way Voice Call feature allows you to open a voice channel following a help alert and talk back with hands-free operation for the user.
Supports up to eight St John Two Way Radio waterproof pendants which can be worn on the wrist or on a chain.
The unit is pre-programmed and set up for self installation. Includes a SIM card.
Benefits of a St John Medical Alarm:
- Help is always available – monitored 24/7
- Falls detector technology
- Automatic equipment and system checks
- Waterproof pendant or wrist band option
- Operates on the 4G network
4G / GPRS Module
||Contact ID, Ademco High Speed
||Ness Two Way Radio (SL protocol)
||100~300m in open air, subject to environmental conditions
||9VDC 300mA Plug Pack supplied
||4.8V 1.6Ah Backup Battery fitted
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
||130(W) x 210(H) x 35(D) mm / 590g
||ISO9001 International Quality manufacturing Standards
AS4607 Personal Response Systems
AS4268.2017 Radio Equipment & Antenna Systems – Short Range devices
St John Qld offers a range of other personal devices designed to enhance your safety and wellbeing including:
- Motion detector – wall mounted motion detector designed to detect movement. If no movement is detected in your home by a time nominated by you, it will send through an alert to the monitoring centre.
- Key safe – weather-resistant safe that attaches securely to a wall with a combination lock to safely store your keys.
You can trust St John
St John has been helping Australians for over 130 years. Proceeds from St John Medical Alarms help fund our community and humanitarian services. By choosing a St John Medical Alarm you are helping yourself and your community.
St John Qld is an approved NDIS and Commonwealth Home Support Programme provider.
Call for further information on St John Medical Alarm Services and Personal Devices
4G MEDICAL ALERT CONTROLLER BROCHURE